Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hybrid Goodness!

Hey all, Ellie here with my first blog post for Lyndsay Riches Designs!
So I've been looking through Lyndsay's gallery and there were some hybrid projects that have jumped out at me so I thought I'd share them with you :)
Have you tried a hybrid project yet? I think like most peeps I was intimidated by the whole sissors and glue thing, but once I'd tried one project I wanted to make more! For every hybrid project I make, I always use a template of some kind (except for cards - they're just like mini layouts to me that I cut up and stick together!). If you're not sure about making the jump into hybrid then why don't you buy/pick up a freebie hybrid template & have a go?! You can start with something simple like this pillow box that Sally (KyRainbow) made... (all images are clickable for credits/store links)
She used a freebie pillow box template and this kit by Lyndsay

Now for those of you that are old hands at hybrid (which I am not by any means!) here's something that may inspire you by alienxx
She used this kit - a collab between Lyndsay Riches & Simply Scraps. And finally here's a couple of projects using Spring Flings and Easter Things - one of my favourite kits by Lyndsay :)

This one is by LoriJ

And this one is by me :)

That's all I have for you you today, I hope I've inspired you to take that step into creating hybrid projects with your digital supplies :)

No comments: