Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hybrid Goodness

Hi, everyone. Rachel here again. I'll confess that for most of the year, simple birthday cards are the only form of hybrid I dabble in. I'm more than a little scissors and glue challenged. But there's something about this time of year that makes me want to expand my hybrid repetoire. With Halloween costumes and decorating and holiday gifts to give, it's the perfect time to think of new ways to use some of your favorite Lyndsay Riches kits. Take a look at some of the amazing inspiration I found while searching the galleries at Scrap Orchard! (Images are linked for complete credits.)

First up is this fantastic R.I.P. bag by scrapshabby. She used Lyndsay's Something Wicked Kit. Another great kit option for Halloween projects is Lyndsay's newest release, Sweet Halloween.



If you're thinking stocking stuffers or small gifts for the 8 nights of Hanukkah, how about making the children in your life a game of memory? I know my kids would love to play Rachnmaddie's game using This Girl Really ROCKS! If you were making this for Christmas gifts, Sweet Sugar Holiday by Lyndsay and Meg Mullens would make a mouthwatering version!

Since cards are my one hybrid staple, I couldn't resist showing you this adorable card by Brynn Marie. She used 2 Peas in a Pod, a collab between Lyndsay and Laura Banasiak.

Finally, how perfect is this pizza and box by Samara Gugler? I'm getting hungry just looking at it! She used Lyndsay's Pizza Fresca.

If you've created any hybrid projects with Lyndsay's digi goodness, make sure to post them in her gallery at Scrap Orchard. We'd love to see them!

No comments: