Saturday, May 22, 2010

Customer Spotlight

Lyndsay's kits are amazing! I think we all will agree! Every last one of her kits inspires us and even helps us preserve our memories in some way or another. Browsing through her gallery at Scrap Orchard was so much fun. WOW!! There are some really amazing layouts made with her kits!!
Today I get the privilege of seeking out a customer who has scrapped a layout using one of Lyndsay's products. I found this layout by Chelle aka Roxxygerlie.
She used this Squeaky Clean a collab by Lyndsay Riches Designs and Ziggle Designs for her layout!

I asked Chelle some questions that she was kind enough to answer.

What drew you to this particular kit? I have so many bath pictures that I need to scrap and I love the wonderful colors and the fun elements! How long have you been scrapping? I've been scrapping for a little over a year now!
Have you always been a digi scrapper or do you also paper scrap? I have never paper scrapped! I am not good with scissors and glue! Only Digi for me!
What are your favorite things to scrap about? I love to scrap pictures of my 2 and a half year old daughter. I think they'll be great memories for the both of us one day!
What are your favorite items to scrap with? I love flowers and ribbons. You can never have too many flowers and ribbons!

It was so fun to get to know a bit more about Chelle. Thanks Chelle, for taking the time to answer my questions. Roxxygerlie will get a coupon to Lyndsay's store to say thanks for participating.

No comments: