Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Let's Meet Di

Have you ever wondered about the girls behind layouts? Well here's your chance to get a peek at Lyndsay's Creative Team and I found it only suiting to feature our fearless leader, Di, first!

1. Your Name
Di Basnett. I'm known as scrappydi around the forums

2. Your Photo

3. How long you've been on Lyndsay's team?
Just a little over a year now. It's amazing how quick that time has gone.

4. Your favourite Lyndsay product
Boy...there's so many awesome kits to choose from. But if I had to pick one, I'd say Crosswords of Love


5. Your favourite layout created using Lyndsay's stuffs
It's the layout I made with Crosswords of Love. I love the pics of my DD that I used in the kit. They bring back happy memories.




6. Where do you get/what gives you - your scrapping inspiration
Most of my scrapping is about my DD, Emma. I don't have many pics from my own childhood, so I want to make sure she has memories to look back on. I am also trying to do more layouts about myself, so that there is some sort of 'legacy' when I'm gone. LOL! I love using templates, I love to see a blank canvas come to life with the added papers and elements. I also love looking through the galleries, and getting layout inspiration from the great scrappers in the community.

7. Do you usually start with the picture or the paper?
I usually start with the pic, then match the papers and elements to suit the story or theme I want to portray. Occasionally if I absolutely love a kit or paper, I will scrap the page...and then add the pics later, but this is rare.

8. Your favourite snack/drink while you scrap
I'm a coffee addict, so it's usually coffee. And if I'm really naughty I'll have a Tim Tam (a decadent Australian biscuit - covered in chocolate, chocolate in the middle, you know the sort! You can bite off each end, and suck your coffee up through the middle...it's awesome!)

9. Anything else you want to tell everybody?????
I'm a night owl, rarely going to bed before midnight. It makes getting up in the morning really hard!

10. A link to your SO gallery
Di's SO Gallery

Cheers,
Di x

Well, I hope you have all enjoyed getting to know Di a little bit better, I know I have.
Until next time I hope have a wonderful day!

Happy Scrapping

No comments: