Thursday, May 28, 2009

Super Sweet Layout Share!

So I was browsing the gallery at DSA tonight and got a little thrill (as I always do when I see someone has used my stuff! Seriously...if you use my stuff, I wanna see! Email me! PM me! Post here on my blog!). I saw that someone had used one of my SYTYCD contest kits to scrap a layout! And well, I thought it might be nice to share with you all this fabulous layout! :)

Not everything from this layout is from my Recycled! kit, you can see all the credits when you view the layout at DSA.

Check it out, click on the layout to go to DSA and leave the artist, EHStudios, some love!

Photobucket

Big thanks to EHStudios for thinking enough of my kit to use it to scrap her photo!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nice LO. I used one of your kits for a LO I did, but you already saw it. :) I think you do great work!