Sunday, May 17, 2009

SYTYCD Week 3 Entry!

I'm finished my entry for Week 3 of the SYTYCD contest!

This week, we were challenged to create a kit inspired by a Beatles song. If you know me, you know that I LOVE the Beatles, so this was a fun challenge for me!

I chose the song "Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite" from the Sgt. Pepper album. It has a funky circus/carnival sound, and John Lennon was inspired to write it after he purchased a vintage circus poster.

Here is my entry for this week:



Click here, or on the image to go to DSA to download this fun kit FOR FREE! If you do, please leave me some love as it counts towards judging!

Here is a layout I did using this fun freebie! Everything is from "Mr. Kite," except the template was created by Chrissy W. from Elemental Scraps.



Thanks!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I love this, it's fantastic!

momofcooper said...

oh, i just love it! it turned out fabulous!!!!!

Scrap A Tag said...

LOVE this one also Lyndsay! Your SO talented!!! Love the new blog look as well.

di basnett said...

Gorgeous kit and love your layout. Good luck this week.

Leslea said...

That is just AWESOME!! Great kit!

Lucie Cali said...

Hi Lyndsay, I am sure you'll make it to the next round this kit is great! I made a simple LO with it and the other one, you can see it there:

http://dunsoleilalautre.blogspot.com/