Sunday, August 29, 2010

Customer Spotlight

Hey ladies (and any gents out there)! I'm Britanee & I'm taking over Lyndsay's blog to spotlight one of her customers!! I took a wander, more like a leisurely stroll, through Lyndsay Riches Gallery today and found this 'super star' of a page-

This super cute page was made by Lucy! I asked her a few questions so we could get to know her a little bit more.

1. How long have you been scrapbooking? Has it only been digiscrap?
I've been scrapping since 2007 and only digital.

2. What drew you to the kit you used for this layout?
I loved the colours and had already used the kit twice. When I saw the photo I knew instantly which kit would be perfect for it.

3. What's you favorite kit of Lyndsay's?
I'm doing a layout now with "Allanah - Reloaded" and it's my new favourite. It was "Here Comes the Sun" all summer. "Playful" is on my wish list.

4. What's your favorite thing about digital scrapbooking?
The community that comes with it!

5. What do you love about Lyndsay's designs?
Her kits are just so easy to scrap with. Everything fits together so well and there's always lots to work with. She's a really talented artist and I love putting her designs with my pictures.

Thank you Lucy for answering those questions. Lucy will be receiving a voucher to Lyndsay Riches store! Remember to keep posting your layouts in Lyndsay's gallery and you just might be spotlighted next! See you next time :)

No comments: