Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Meet Lyndsay's CT...... Sherly

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!!!! Rachel (rachnmaddie) here with another installment of ((drumroll please!!!))... MEET LYNDSAY'S CT!!! Today we are learning more about Sherly! We asked Sherly some interview questions to get to know her better! Here is more about her!

1. Your Name: Sherly aka nietis around digiland.

2. Your Photo:


3. How long you've been on Lyndsay's team: Just over a month :)

4. Your favourite Lyndsay product: Mommy Deerest


5. Your favourite layout created using Lyndsay's stuffs:


6. Where do you get/what gives you - your scrapping inspiration?
My husband, my daily life, galleries, other scrappers' layouts...

7. Do you usually start with the picture or the paper?
Ummm I usually pick my picture first then off to search for the paper I want to use :D

8. Your favourite snack/drink while you scrap?
I don't usually snack or drink while scrapping, but chocolate or cheesy twist would be great companions :D

9. Anything else you want to tell everybody?????
I am an Indonesian currently living in Liverpool United Kingdom, doing a PhD in Computer Science :) I love love love digital-scrapping, because then I don't have to experience a messy traditional paper-scrapping.

10. A link to your SO gallery: http://scraporchard.com/gallery/show...sername=nietis

Be sure to stop over her Sherly's amazing Scrap Orchard gallery and leave her some love or just look around for some great inspiration! I hope you have a great week!!! Thanks for stopping and see you next time!

No comments: