Friday, January 28, 2011

Love Monkeys Collab with Laura Banasiak + Freebie, too!

Hey all! I've teamed up with the fabtastic Laura Banasiak (who is also my super cool ROOMIE for Digiscrap*apalooza in Vegas!) again to bring you "Love Monkeys" - a kit that's PERFECT for Valentine's Day!

Photobucket

Love Monkeys Collab: $5.19 (reg. $6.49)

Plus, if you buy the kit between now and February 3, you'll get this totally cute set of Valentine Printables!

Photobucket

How about some super inspiring layouts?

Photobucket




Check out Digiscrap*apalooza REVEALED! Everything you need to know about the upcoming Digiscrap*apalooza in Las Vegas! Thinking of registering? Use code Team_Lyndsay to save $20 off your registration! I really hope to meet some of you there!

I did say there was a freebie, didn't I? Here's a cute Quick Page I made using the new Love Monkeys collab!

Photobucket

Download via 4shared

**Box.net seems to be down for me right now. I'll try later to get a link for those that prefer Box.net!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

tamis3angels said...

Love the QP. Thank you!

happyscrapper said...

I can just see my little grandson's photos in this one. Thank you for the great QP!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Deb said...

I love this QP! It is sooooo cute! Unfortunately, the file is invalid and I am unable to extract it.

Lyndsay said...

Hi Deb -- thanks for the comment! I've rezipped and reuploaded the file, and have updated the link. If you could try redownloading it now, I'm hoping it will work for you!