Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Customer Spotlight

Hello Everyone, Tricia here with my blog post debut! I was lucky enough to surf through Lyndsay's gallery at Scrap Orchard and see all the amazing layouts created with her kits. Let me tell you it was SO much fun and gave me tons of inspiration for layouts I will be creating soon. This month a certain layout created by none other then **Holly** really jumped out at me. Seriously, look at it.. Adorbs!

Linked for full credits & to give Holly some love

I also had the pleasure of picking at Holly's brain for a bit. Here's what she had to say...

What is your username/name: Holly and **Holly**

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a single mom to a wonderful crazy 5.5 yr old son named Kaden. You can pretty much see him on every single page I create lol. I dabble into designing too but I still love scrapping. I am also a photographer trying to make it big in the real world... a girl can dream right?!

How long have you been scrapping: I have been digiscrapping since April 2008 and have just fallin in love with the community and the people.

What is your favorite Lyndsay Riches kit:
Love Affair for sure! http://scraporchard.com/market/produ...4&cat=0&page=1 I just love the colors and patterns so much!


Holly! Thank you so much for letting me bug you and I hope you enjoy shopping at Lyndsay's store with the voucher you received. So everyone keep posting those wonderful layouts because you just never know when the spotlight with shine on you!! Have a great day!

No comments: