Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's nearly Farmers Market Time!

Hey scrappers,
Di here, and have I got some awesome news to share. This weekend is {inter}National Scrapbooking Day, and to celebrate, Scrap Orchard is holding it's famous Farmer's Market sale. If you've never been to one before, you won't want to miss it (trust me!)...and if you have, I know I won't be able to you back!

So what's the Farmer's Market sale?

Photobucket

Awesome scrapbooking kits and products and just $1 each! That's right! Everything in the Farmer's Market category at the Scrap Orchard store is marked down to just a buck! How awesome is that?

Lyndsay will have 20 items marked down for you! And I thought today I'd whet your appetite for just some of the products she is going to be marking down.

First up Lyndsay is releasing 3 new products. And even though they are new, they will still be marked down to just $1. Here's a little sneak peek....
Photobucket

Here's one of my favourite kits that will be just $1.
Photobucket

Here's one that's perfect for your next party.
Photobucket

And how about some quickpages
Photobucket

I'll be back tomorrow to reveal Lynz's new releases. And I'll also have a challenge for you.

Be sure to head to Lyndsay's store, and get ready for a great weekend of shopping.

Till tomorrow,

No comments: