Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blast From The Past - Kissing Frogs

Happy Wednesday everyone! Helen here to bring you a blast from the past! I remember falling totally IN LOVE with this kit the first time I saw it in the Scrap Orchard market. That froggy and his big brown eyes hooked me from the get-go. The quilted mushrooms....fantastic word art....delicious papers....and a little bling thrown in for good measure. What more can you ask for?

I cannot imagine anyone who does not already own this. However, in case you don't or {gasp} have never seen this kit, here is a preview. FYI, the preview is linked to the store so if you are like me and HAVE to have it....you are all set.


And, of course, we cannot show you a preview without showing you some wonderful and inspiring layouts using the Kissing Frogs kit. And again, all the images below are linked to the gallery so if you get a chance, go leave them some love :)


Storybook Princess


My Sweet Little Emily

Kiss A Lot of Frogs

I hope you enjoyed today's Blast From The Past feature. We would love to be linked up to any layouts you may have already done with this kit....just leave a comment :) Have a great day!

No comments: