Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Behind The Page

Hello fellow scrappers! Niki here to share with you some background info behind one of my favorite layouts with Lyndsay's kit, Mommy Deerest.
When I looked at the kit, I immediately thought of my favorite picture of my little girl, Alahna, and I. It was taken on my 30th Birthday, last September. We were sitting at our dining room table in the middle of the afternoon enjoying some yummy Birthday cake. It's hard to tell in these photos, because I turned them Black and White for the layout, but Alahna has cake all over her face and we were giggling because of that!
I loved all of the feminine swirls and bows and ribbons in this kit, along with the colors and textures in the papers. I had to use my favorite photo with this gorgeous kit!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

such a beautiful layout, your layers and shadowing are amazing!! Love the photo too, so perfect for this kit! :)

IvoryKeys said...

Beautiful! Niki, I always admire your eye for details.