Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hybrid Humpday!

Hi everyone,
It is Lori here today. I haven't been around the blog in a loooong time. Lately I feel like I have fallen off the face of the earth. I have been crazy busy lately and haven't been able to do any scrapping. I am so looking forward to doing some scrap therapy this weekend and what I am going to start with is some hybrid. I was looking though Lyndsay's gallery for some inspiration and I am thrilled with the things I have found. I am definitely going to be lifting some of these this weekend.

Take a peek at this card by wildblueyes. I LOVE it. And I think that it is a great example that hybrid doesn't need to be overly difficult and threatening. A simple but gorgeous card that anyone can make!
Here is a wonderful idea for an invitation for a baby shower. You could use it for whatever occasion your are planning. Helen made this card back in April and I am still looking at it thinking that one of these days I am going to make one too. Maybe I can come up with an event to plan this weekend just so I can make one of these.
Here is another one from KSCroppy Chick and what a great way to use a wonderful kit to plan a party.

And one more idea from Sally, aka KyRainbow. What a sweet little package for putting in a little gift!
So where to start this weekend. I don't know, I think a little card, a little package and a whole lot of scrapping. I hope you all do the same!
Until next time,
~Lori~

No comments: