Saturday, August 21, 2010

Meet Lyndsay's CT!

Welcome to another addition of "Meet Lyndsay's CT". Every month, we'll highlight one of Lyndsay's CT Members, so you can get to know us better. This month, we're showcasing CTM Lisa (Lisa_mommy2two)! Here's a little bit about her:

1. Your Name
Lisa

2. Your Photo


3. How long you've been on Lyndsay's team
I'm a newbie, 4 months now I think.

4. Your favourite Lyndsay product
I really love her kit Mommy Deerest and Spring Flings & Easter Things.

5. Your favourite layout created using Lyndsay's stuffs


6. Where do you get/what gives you - your scrapping inspiration
Definitely my boys, I also get a lot of inspiration from other designers, especially all of the talented ladies on Lyndsay's team.

7. Do you usually start with the picture or the paper?
The picture!

8. Your favourite snack/drink while you scrap
tea and cookies! :)

9. Anything else you want to tell everybody?????
It has been a pleasure joining Lyndsay's CT, I love her products and everyone is so friendly!!

10. A link to your SO gallery

No comments: