Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hybrid Humpday!!

Angie here to bring you a few hybrid ideas.  I am loving hybrid right now!  It is the perfect way to use your Digital Scrap stash to make fun projects.  Cards, house warming gifts, home decor.  You name it and it can be done with hybrid.
I went searching through Lyndsay's Gallery at Scrap Orchard and I found a few things to highlight here.
Check out this adorable Clipboard created by profiler-mar.  She used Friends dot com by Lyndsay Riches Designs and Amy Stoffel.


I loved this cute Happy Birthday Card by Carrie1977.  She used Lyndsay's kit Party like it's your birthday!

I am in love with this fun center piece by TracEy.  She created it with Now Playing by Lyndsay Riches Designs and Suzy Q Designs.
Here is a little something that I created using Me Hearties by Lyndsay Riches Designs, Ziggle Designs, and Decrow Designs.

I hope these ideas spark some creativity for you and you will want to dive in and create something hybrid. 

No comments: