Saturday, November 6, 2010

DSD 2010! A Freebie, Games and So Much More!

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

*Phew!* I've been so busy preparing games and freebies and coupons and posting and commenting in the gallery that it feels like I haven't stopped! There is just so much going on at the Orchard today! Don't miss out - stop by the forum and find out what's happening! There are loads of prizes to win and freebies to be downloaded!

I'm going to hook you up with several chances to win some of my products!

First is a Layout RAK contest! Just scrap with my stuff, post it in my Gallery and link me up in THIS THREAD for your chance to be RAKed with a kit of your choice from my store!

Come and play HIDE & SEEK in my shoppe! There is a word/phrase hidden inside the product pages in my shoppe - find it and you could win $10 to spend on my products!

Don't forget about the AWESOME contest I posted a few days ago here on my blog - you'll get 2 free templates just because and can enter to win $25 to my shoppe!

Also - make SURE you're a fan on Facebook! I've already posted TWO sets of 50% Off coupons for some lucky fans, and you never know when I might post another *wink wink, nudge nudge*

My wonderful CT Lead, Di, has also posted another contest in the DSD forum. All you have to do is pick your favourite kit from my shoppe and you could win it! Go HERE for all the details!

And if you're out and about, make sure to check HERE at DST and HERE at DSA for post-to-win threads!

Oh! I very nearly forgot to share this freebie with you! I've tried my hand at creating a Stacked Page using my "This Girl Really ROCKS!" Kit. These stacked pages are a GREAT starting point for a layout - just add pics, frames and journaling and you're done!

Photobucket
4Shared Download
Box.net Download

Enjoy and happy scrapping today!

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

marsie55 said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011!! xxx