Saturday, February 12, 2011

What's the Story, Morning Glory?

Hi everyone, It is Lori J here today to give you the inside scoop on one of my layouts, sort of a behind the scenes kind of thing.

It is hard picking one layout but the one that I decided to go with is my latest page with Lyndsay's newest kit "A Love Affair".

Here it my layout:


Now the reason that I chose this layout was that a few days ago I was bored and surfing around on Facebook, lurking here and there and I came across these pictures on my sister's page. I had never seen these pictures of myself and my daughter and I loved them immediately. There were a couple of things that immediately struck me, 1. My daughter has grown up so much in the past could year or so since these were taken. Time flies so fast. 2. Her beautiful curls have all grown out, I miss those curls! and 3. I look so fitter then than I do now. I need to get back on my healthy track.

So I made this layout the other night and it flowed together so easily. Some found pictures and some found inspiration and there you have it, a wonderful page for my books!

What about you guys? Have you ever found pictures that you didn't know you had? Have you ever found some memories or inspiration that you didn't know you had in you? I hope that you all find whatever inspiration you need and be creative tonight!

Until next time,
~ Lori J ~

No comments: