Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blast From the Past Wednesday !

Happy Wednesday everyone, Rachel here with this month's installment of BLAST FROM THE PAST ! I don't know about you but I am more than ready for those SPRINGY kits to hit the store! I am so over winter right now, especially because I was pretty sure we were done with snow, but woke yesterday to a light dusting of that nasty white stuff on my car ((sigh!!)).

That is why I am so excited to show you this months Blast From the Past! It's called Kissing Frogs, and it's full of bright springy colors accompanied by an adorable prince/princess theme straight out of a storybook!

Lyndsay's Kissing Frogs may come across as a girly kit, but there are enough greens and browns for your little prince too! Check it out in Lyndsay's shop at Scrap Orchard now!!

So want to see some layouts using Kissing Frogs? Alrighty then, you twisted my arm!! Here is my latest layout using Kissing Frogs!!!


... and here are some more amazing layouts from our amazingly creative team and Honey Bees.

From Helen:

From Britanee:

From CaroBee:
Lovely right??? Be sure to add Kissing Frogs to your cart for 40% off (that's right... Lynz made the discount even bigger this month!) for a limited time ! You can use the code: LRMarBlasT

Well, that's it for me. I can't wait to see the amazing layouts you add to Lynds' designer gallery at Scrap Orchard using this adorable kit! Now, bring on the SPRINGTIME!!!


No comments: