Thursday, May 12, 2011

Featured Free Font!



Hey everyone! Welcome to my very first "Featured Free Font" post!

One thing you might not know about me...I am addicted to fonts - although I'll bet many of you can say the same thing! I decided to start sharing some of my favourite free font finds from around the web!

Today's Featured Free Font is:
Photobucket
{Click HERE or on the Image above to visit dafont.com for download}

This is a great font for scrapbook pages! It's fun, it's a little bit doodley and has a great freehand feel. It also looks good at large sizes, and works at small sizes for journalling, too, which you can see on my layout here:

Photobucket
{Credits: Party Like It's Your Birthday Kit, Frames, Frames, Frames Template by Scrapping with Liz}

Enjoy your new free font!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Thanks for sharing. :)