Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Behind the Page: June

Happy Summer Scrapbookers! It's time for another Behind the Page, with me, Kala! Today's edition brings me to one of my favorite layouts EVER (and I don't use that word lightly!) with one of the CUTEST colabs ever! Have you seen Hey Sweetie from Lyndsay and Kami (of Ziggle Designs)? If not, it is certainly high time that you do!



If that doesn't say SWEET to you, I don't know what will! This kit is PACKED with fun goodies for your summer pics, whether it's for backyard cool treats or if you're looking to scrap your favorite carnival yummy sweets! For me, it was a great inspiration to allow me to show and tell about a sweet memory of my daughter...



This was one of those kits that directed where the feel of the layout was going to go. With the help of a template from Nanie's Designs I was able to use lots of bits and pieces from the colab (as well as from the add ons) to chronicle my girl who's typically not very camera-loving into a sweet little take on how she loves to turn on the charm for a certain giant teddy bear. I am amazed sometimes at what a kit has to offer takes an ordinary moment into an extraordinary memory. I hope you can find inspiration in this, or any of Lyndsay's fabulous kits!

Enjoy scrapping those summer memories!

Kala

No comments: