Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hybrid Day: Magnet Fridge Games

Hi everyone. Rach here on this fine Wednesday to share with you my latest hybrid projects. Now, I have to admit, I am not the most natural hybrid artist. I am not that creative with physical objects ((sigh, but it's true)). And I mostly imitate what I see others do, and there is nothing wrong with that. But today I am super-proud because I came up with this little game all by my 'big girl' self!

I was browsing through Lyndsay's shop for some inspiration and found that quite a few of her kits have food products in them. I thought, why not make a Fridge Magnet game for my kids so they can sort ANYTIME foods (foods that they can eat everyday if they want to), and SOMETIME foods (foods that are not for everyday, but every once in a awhile).

I used quite a few of Lyndsay's kits to produce this game, but it was worth it and my kids already LOVE it! I used a bunch of products for this one!

Check it out!Here are the kits I used to make this adorable game! I used the Frames, papers and sweet treats from this gorgeous collab from Lyndsay Riches' and Ziggle Designs called Hey Sweetie.

I used the Veggies from this adorable kit from Lynds called Pizza Fresca!
I snagged some more candies and sugary foods from Sweet Halloween !
The Soda or 'Pop' as we Pittsburghers call it, and the popcorn came from Lyndsay and Suzy Q's Now Playing Collab.
Tons of fruits and the alpha came from this adorable collab from Lyndsay and Kristen Aagard called Fruity Cutie.

I really love how it turned out!! If you want to take the plunge into hybrid but you are nervous, a fridge game is an easy way to try it out! Until next time - soak up the sun and enjoy the day!

No comments: