Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday CT Find!

Hi everyone!
Di here. And today I'm bringing you another of my finds around the wonderful world-wide web.

I love using sketches as a jumping off point for my layouts. One of my favourite sites for inspiration is Pencil Lines. I've been using Pencil Lines for a few years now, and they now have around 240 sketches available on their site. New sketches go up weekly, and there is always fantastic inspiration from the Pencil Lines design team. Another great feature is that their sketches are also converted to digital templates, which is a great time saving option for us digi scrappers.

Photobucket

Pencil Lines says: Pencil Lines is a blog all about using sketches to expand your artistic horizons, get you outside your box, and lift you out of scrappers block and to help you get more layouts done. It is about thinking outside your normal processes to create something wonderful.

So go take a look, you might just find a sketch that really inspires you to create something extra wonderful.

Till next time,

No comments: