Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Meet the CT (Carrie)!

Hi Lyndsay fans!! Britanee (britaneejean) here to introduce another one of Lyndsay's fabulous CT members. This month, we're spotlighting Carrie (carrie1977). We asked her a few questions & she was happy to answer them for us.

1. Your Name - Carrie

2. Your Photo -
3. How long you've been on Lyndsay's team - Since March 2010

4. Your favourite Lyndsay product -

5. Your favourite layout created using Lyndsay's stuffs -
6. Where do you get/what gives you - your scrapping inspiration - The need to create memories for my family, my children and husband, our family and friends. I just don't want to ever forget all the great times that we've had, all the learning that we've done, and all the relationships that have been built. Time really does fly by and being able to look back on all the things that we've done and accomplished is what drives me to scrap.

7. Do you usually start with the picture or the paper? I usually start knowing what picture I want to use but I usually add my photo last.

8. Your favourite snack/drink while you scrap - I don't really have anything in particular. I try to keep snacking to a minimum since I don't want to get it on my laptop.

9. Anything else you want to tell everybody????? Hmmmm...I could go on and on so I won't bore you all. ;)

No comments: